Sunday, August 12, 2012

Limitless Blessing (21-30)

I'm going to try to make this a habit every Sunday afternoon.

Although I'm not the best at long-term follow through....bare with me.  :)

21.  Unexpected generosity from an acquaintance.

22.  Finding one last size 7 in the boy's shoe department- making it $15 less than the exact same men's shoe.

23.  Internet coupons to accompany BOGO sales.

24.  A really nice fast ninja-like painter who knows I'm pregnant and purchases low VOC paint - an upcharge he absorbed- cause he's a nice guy.

25.  The lack of a black curtain.

26.  The hope of positive change coming over the horizon.

27.  Paul Ryan's quote yesterday, "Your freedom comes from God and nature, not from the government."

28.  For a husband who is amazingly patriotic.

29.  For the recuperation of a friend's uncle who is coming back from West Nile Virus.  That was scary.

30.  For great times with the grandparents of my sons. (i.e. our parents).  For great examples of great marriages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh...that reminds me to start counting! You are a blessing to me!