Thursday, August 30, 2012

33 weeks!

I've hit 33 weeks.


7 weeks left.



Let the countdown begin!



Since the boys aren't home to do any bump pics for me, you'll just have to take my word for it:

she's getting bigger.


We're running out of room.

It's getting hard to sleep at night.

I can only eat in 200 calorie increments before heartburn/ nausea kicks in.

She's kicking my arse...and my bladder....and my stomach....and my kidneys.

I'm starting to swell.

Swell Alot.




I'm having issues with bending.

I'm having issues with crossing my legs.

I'm having issues with sitting too long, laying too long or standing too long.

I sleep well every 4th night.


I'm tired and cranky and a wee-little-bit short tempered.

But you know what?

I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I'm excited to meet my baby girl...and am so glad God sent her to us.

So, even though there's all that crap above,

I also have

bump games

a foot that I can tickle when she stretches

hiccups

cute pink stuff

crafting

painting

tons of thank you notes to write because I'm so blessed

a husband that melts when he talks or feels his baby girl

a grandma who is giddy to have a granddaughter

more cute pink stuff

more cute purple stuff

accessories....OH the accessories

the knowledge that I only have 7 more weeks to be pregnant....ever.

I've got a front row seat at a modern day miracle

the excuse to nap- whenever I want.

lots of love.

4 comments:

Joy and Randy said...

So extremely happy for you...enjoy your baby girl!

S.I.F. said...

So exciting! You are getting so close!

Traci Michele said...

so excited for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I simply cannot wait to snuggle that baby girl!