Monday, October 24, 2011

WHOLE developments


Well, it happened.

What I've been waiting 10 months for.

I no longer have 2 1/2 kitchens.

I have one WHOLE kitchen.

That's right. 

It started on Thursday,

(he took Friday to actually work on other people's homes)

And by Saturday afternoon, I was helping him clean out the fridge and repack it.

Wanna see our new (temporary) kitchen?

Here it is!




Why temporary?

Well, because in a few years, the old side of the house will be torn down, and our kitchen will be expanded.

That wall (in the second picture) will be torn down, and our kitchen will expand another 12 feet.

So, for now....I'm going to enjoy our new cozy little kitchen, and the fact that it ONLY takes me 10 minutes to empty the dishwasher!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously thrilled for you!