1. I'm debt free. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be debt free growing up. I assumed credit cards would always be a part of my life. Dave introduced me to Dave Ramsey, and I'm so grateful. I can't imagine what our life would be like with credit card payments, car payments or a mortgage. Actually...yes I can. It would suck.
2. I bungee jumped once. Actually, three times- but all within one hour. I went out to visit my brother in the Air Force, stationed in Utah at the time. I brought 2 friends with me on this trip, and we had a blast. I don't regret it at all.
3. I have a dream to travel. I'm addicted to Pintrest, and I have a folder called "pipe dreams." Other than the dslr camera and a 69 red Ford Mustang Convertible....they're all destinations. I just realized this when looking through the folder last night. I think I get this trait from my mom. She loves to travel. As do I.
4. I have a crush on Justin Verlander. Pitcher for the Detroit Tigers. He's a cutie. Dave knows this and is ok with it...as long as I'm respectful, (which I always am!!!). I think he's secretly glad they're off the tv until next spring, though. :)
5. I used to have my belly button pierced. It lasted a few years...until I started an internship in an office and had to wear professional clothing. Most dress pants have a button on the inside. My ring kept getting caught and once actually ripped some skin. When I got home, I pulled out my dad's pliers and pulled that puppy out.
6. I don't consider myself a "trendy" person. Actually, if someone calls me "trendy" I don't take it as a compliment. I just want to be myself, not everyone else. I'd rather be an individual marching to the beat of my own drummer rather than some sheep that looks like everyone else.
7. I hate the dentist. Hate them. Loathe, despise, hate. Really, I do.
8. I've lost 52lbs so far, and still have a long long journey ahead of me. Even though this journey is painfully slow and sporadic, and I have health issues working against me, I figure that if I'm consistent with my choices, I'll get there someday. Perhaps I'll be 45, but I'll get there.
9. I used to not text. This development for me is only 2 years old. I used to think texting was stupid and used as a method to be rude to others when you're texting while they're talking to others. But, now that I have it, I LOVE it. It's totally eliminated the need to make small talk on the phone. Essentially, texting feeds my love of lazy dialog.
10. I am unimpressed by people with a lot of stuff. I'm unimpressed by stuff in general. Name brands don't send me into a flurry of envy. Big houses? Nope, doesn't float my boat. Fancy cars? Not that either. If they need ot have it, that's fine....but it's not for me. I want to get to know people, not stuff.