Thursday, October 6, 2011

Half way to 70.

Today is my birthday.

Today I am half way to 70.

I'll let you do the math.  :)

In all honesty, I had more of an issue with 30 than I do this age.

I'm really feeling comfortable in my own skin.

Able and proud to stand up for things I believe in.

Not sticking around to deal with optional garbage.

I know the things I want, and I'm not afraid to go for them.

I guess, for me, age and wisdom come with a confidence.

I dig that.

So anyway, a few of my favorite pictures from the three and a half decade journey.
(that was for those of you who have trouble with division)




Today, I'll be working and catching up from having a way-to-slow-to-be-productive computer.

Well, perhaps a little family party with the boys.  :)

But tomorrow the celebration starts!

I.am.so.blessed.

3 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

Happy Birthday, Sandy! I hope it's a very special day for you!!!!

Mama M. said...

Happy Birthday to the best virtual neighbor a girl could ever have!

Sarann said...

Happy birthday! Your wedding dress was beautiful!