1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
Based solely on health alone...I have to go with a bowl.
But I do miss the waffle cones.
2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Oh gosh....you're gonna think I'm crazy for this.
Do I dare tell you?
Ok....please don't think I'm weird!
Gas. Freshly blown out matches, and anything baking in the oven.
To help you think I'm NOT crazy...I prefer the latter one.
Does that help?
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
Unless its been asked for, or it's for a service...I really don't like giving gift cards. One of my love languages is "gift giving." I really like thinking about person and figuring out the perfect gift for them.
What's weird, is that I prefer gift cards as a received gift from time to time. I like going and picking out exactly what I want or need. And then I can bargain shop, and get even more for it. Unless that person thinks about the gift they're giving and know it was something I would use/want.
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
BWAHAHAHA! No, I was not a jock.
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
I was in marching band, but played no instrument. I flipped my flag in the color guard. Those are my best memories of high school- where I made the best friends- ones I still stay in touch with, where I felt the most like myself. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I love fall so much. :)