2. This is the last Friday of summer for us. A. starts school on Tuesday.
3. I have mixed emotions about this.
4. I'm trying to organize my house.
5. I'm not very good at establishing organization.
6. I'm even worse at maintaining organization.
7. I received some amazing new pants last week from a fantastic friend.
8. Thanks, Stephenie!
9. I also received a fantastic surprise visit from some old friends last week.
10. I knew when I posted this, someone would take me up on it. :) They were the ones. :) (Good to see you guys, Randy and Joy)
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
No. I spent a crazy amount of un-budgeted money on crap that broke (or was peed on) this week. I'm ready for the new month to begin so I can have a whole new set of (filled) envelopes!
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
I'd have to go ahead and say U2. My only other favorite band (currently) I've already seen in person. (Thanks, Kathy for the tickets!). I just love love love U2. Their songs are classic and timeless. A few of my friends went to see them in concert not that long ago, and I was so GREEN with envy, but so glad they had the opportunity to see a great show.
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Really? Am I supposed to have a most favorite chore?!?!? I choose NONE!
No, really, I'm not a good housekeeper. I loathe cleaning, but enjoy a clean house.
Ok...just to be a good sport, I pick floors as my least favorite. I just think that its such a waste to clean the floors. As soon as you finish, you get off the floor, stretch out your back, crack your sore knees, the kids will come RUNNING across the floor with muddy feet. Sigh. *tear*
My "most" favorite is laundry. I have no problem washing and folding. I have an issue with the whole "putting away" portion of the endeavor. It's not uncommon to have more clothes folded on top of my dresser than inside it. Why I do this, I do not know. But, if you've read this blog for any amount of time, you'll know how I'm on top of laundry.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Ugh....you're making me choose?!?!? Right now, we need a dishwasher and oven that works...so I'd say appliances. But after those have been replaced, I'd prefer clothes- since, you know, before long, my pants will be falling around my ankles. :)
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
I used to be a Miracle Whip ONLY girl. There was a little fried food joint that made a chicken sandwich with Miracle Whip (and a side of rootbeer shake!), that I used to go to just to "thank" them for making the chicken sandwich with the "good stuff"
(side note: I wonder why I'm overweight?!?!?!?)
And then I saw the light.
Well, going gluten free didn't really give me a choice in conversion. :)
Now, I'm strictly a mayo girl.
But ONLY if it's Hellman's. Yep, now I've converted to a mayo snob. :)