We had a big birthday over the weekend!
Saturday was spent cleaning the house and doing food prep for his party the next day.
I asked C. what kind of cake he wanted, and he said that he wanted a
Michigan Monster Truck.
When I asked him what "Michigan" meant, he replied, "blue and yellow."
This is what I came up with:
2. Why do you like him so much?
Because he loves me. And kicks me.
3. What did you like about being 3?
Quintin. Playing with him.
4. What was your favorite part of today?
Birthday cake. Seeing Grandma's and grandpa's and talking to Aunt Marianne. Burp.
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your favorite dinner?
7. Who do you love?
Everybody. You, daddy, A., grandma and poppa hoppa, grandma connie, papa ken, Aunt Marianne, Evan, Liam, Jack, Quintin, David, and Nick.
8. What do you want to do while you're 4?
9. What does mommy want you to do now that you're 4?
10. What's your favorite thing to do with mommy?
Cuddle. Build-a-bear. I like it when you wear make-up - you look pretty. (Thanks, kiddo)
11. What's your favorite thing to do with daddy?
12. What's your favorite thing to do with A?
Kick him. (ugh....). Play sports.
13. What do you not like to do?