2. I ran out of adrenal medication 11 days ago, and was so crazy getting ready for camping I didn't realize it.
3. I'm now in the process (again) of rebuilding my adrenals (again).
4. I'm actually really missing working out, but am totally anticipating dipping my toe back into it with a walk this afternoon.
5. I can't believe I just said that.
6. This weekend is crazy busy, but fun filled.
7. I'm a little blond-er again.
8. Thanks to a family member who was able to fit me in at the last minute.
9. And thanks to my awesome mom who took the boys overnight so I could work, rest, work, clean, work, rest, work, enjoy my husband, work, clean, work, get my hair done.
10. It's no longer crazy hot here, and for that I'm sooo grateful.
1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have one living sibling, Dan. He lives out in Utah with his wife and two sons. We're as close as we can be with thousands of miles in between us. I do know, however, that if I needed him or was in crisis, he'd be the first one on a plane to help me out.
We text occasionally. There's a birthday and Christmas phone call, and if there's something else going on, then there's more communication. We'd skype more if I would get my butt in gear and get a webcam.... We'd both love to see each other more, but budgets and work schedules really hamper flying out there. I hope to see them again next year.
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Considering I was only under-weight for approximately 4 seconds of my life...um, I'm not really qualified to answer this question with any amount of experience.
Actually, I think I do know...I'd rather be slightly overweight. When I was really thin, I lost my entire chest area...but still had my ghetto bootie. I'd rather have some fillage in the bra than look like a lump of bones. Plus, D has informed me that he doesn't not find super-skinny girls attractive. He says "I'm not into crack addicts." I guess we make a good match. :)
3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
If my gut could handle it, I'd be all over the elephant ears. Ohhhh, how I miss those.
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
YEAH! They're starting to get on each other's (and sometimes MY ) nerves. We do better with schedules and routine in the PMD house.
WAHHHHH! They're growing up, and I miss them! This house tends to get too quiet during the day.
Yes, I go both ways with this one.
5. Pool or Ocean?
How about inland lake? hehe. I don't like pools because I hate chlorine. Saline pools are good.
I'm not a fan of the ocean just because I don't like salt water, sharks and jellyfish. Otherwise, it's gorgeous.
Have a great weekend!