1. Lately, I'm starting everyday with a homemade frappe - that is 147 calories of 30 protein grams and coffee goodness. I heart Melody for bringing that recipe to me.
2. I made a salad last night sans dressing. (GASP!) Instead I used garlic salt and red wine vinegar- just like my friend Michelle. Surprisingly, it was yummy. Now, if I could just make yummy salads like she does.
3. The salad was a side item to a giant t-bone steak. Mmmmmm. beef.
4. Speaking of steak, my vegetarian sister-in-law is in labor today! I will have a new nephew soon.
5. I didn't sleep well last night, so I prayed for her alot.
6. We have a busy-ish weekend coming up. How about you?
7. I walk with Michelle today! I'm so very excited to conquer "the hills" with her. :)
8. A. is running a marathon. Calm down, not all at once. He logs 25 miles until Oct. 16, and then we all come together and run the last 1.2 together. It's something he and I are doing together and he loves it.
9. He forgot to wake me the other morning for an early run, so I made him get on the treadmill.
10. I have 4 bug bites in close proximity to each other right on my ankle. They.are.driving.me.nuts.
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Nope. And sometimes when I'm home and not alone, I don't close the door either. Apparently, this is something we save for when guests are at the house.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Oh gosh....I don't know about this one. Perhaps I should ask you guys what word I should put up there....any suggestions?
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
There's actually a few that I won't shop at anymore simply because of the social agenda they keep. The latest one I won't shop at is Old Navy.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
There's a little girl in our small group that A. is VERY protective of. He really likes hanging out with her too, and I LOVE her - she's so respectful and well behaved. Plus, I know I would LOVE my in-laws. So, I pick Baily for A.
C. is a totally different story. Not sure if I would pick someone more stable to calm him down or crazy and fun loving to keep up with him. It will be fun to see who God has planned for him.
Here's a question: do you already pray for your child's spouse? I do every once in a while - when I think of it.... but wonder if I should do that more?
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
Perhaps....I would die at 112 years old in my sleep. Shortly after my birthday - because it would be an awesome party. :)