1. Baby L. has cut her first tooth. One more is on the way- that I can see. She also has a cold. And so do I. This is the baby tri-fecta of sleeplessness.
2. Lately the word "control" is coming up a LOT in conversations. A lot. God is talking to me. Am I ready to listen?
3. Dave and and I have been missing each other in the night lately. Meetings, work and plowing....makes for a busy schedule. I see a few date nights in our near future!
4. Lately, I can feel God pulling our family in a new direction. I'm not sure what that whole picture looks like yet....but that's what faith is for, right?
5. I posted an ecard on my facebook page last week. Funny how a few of my high school acquaintances JUMPED on it- since it was NOT politically correct. Yeah....I'm not for being politically correct, I'm for being Biblically correct. Politically correct things offend me. :)
6. Sometimes I wonder what the heck is happening to our country. Makes me want to apologize to my grandchildren.
7. A. is going on a field trip today. In celebration of Lutheran Schools week, his teacher is taking them to Steak -n-Shake for lunch. I was reading permission slip, and was looking to check the box stating "I cannot drive for this trip." Because I can't... But...then I realized that his class is small enough that they can all go in the teacher's car. I laughed and then I was thankful. #1 No guilt for not being able to drive. #2 Awesome amount of attention is given to A. and his academics #3 He has really close relationships with the kids in that class.
8. The boys and I are playing Dance Party on the wii every afternoon. It's hilarious. We are so rythm-challenged.
9. I think my baby is allergic to sleep. :(
10. A few of my friends online have asked to see Baby L's nursery and the house progress. I promise a post is coming!