Sunday, January 6, 2013

Counting Mine 146-160

Blessings abound. 

Time to get back into a routine of thankfulness.  Right?

146.  Spell check. 

147.  Amazing teachers for my kids.

148.  Play dates.

149.  Long talks with my husband.

150.  Chocolate.

151.  Coffee

152.  People who don't judge me when my kids act up in public...or on their way to the communion rail.  Those that remember what it was like to have kids...well, they're my favorites.

153.  Fancy underwear that puts an extra swagger in my step.  (sorry, tmi)

154.  Crossing things off my to-do list

155.  A sleepy baby that transitions easily from my arms to the crib.

156.  Downton Abby starting tonight!  Whoot!

157.  When my hair goes easily into the perfect pony tail.  This doesn't happen often, but when it does...WOOHOO!

158.  Finding the perfect cute hat.

159.  Seeing friends that you haven't seen in a LONG time - and picking right up where you left off.

160.  A full night of sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the perfect pony tail is wonderful - Mine always happen at night, when I'm at home with no place to go. Alas.