Friday, January 18, 2013

5QF






1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?

5 of each?  Cause I just can't have 5 total.  My immediate family would take 4 of those slots...and then I need to feed 'em.

I wonder if all five of us could live on eggs alone.  That's supposed to be the perfect food, right? 


2. What is your thought on year round school?

There's pros and cons to both ways.  I really saw evidence of the "summer slide" this year, and I even worked with them both all summer.  So, for that, I'd say go for it.  Then give me my kids for longer times during the breaks.  At the same time, summer time is for being a kid, right?  I want my kids to have FUN.

3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can't be one of your kids' potty stories either!) Hee Hee! This cracks me up and stems from a HILARIOUS twitter conversation...

I'm not sure I want to go there on my blog.  :)

I will admit to passing gas in a public place and blaming it on my sweet baby boy sleeping innocently in his car seat.

4. What's the temperature where you are?

Freezing.  Artic blast coming our way- welcome to Michigan.
5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person?


Fall.  I LOVE fall.  The crispy air, the beautiful colors.  Love it all.  Seriously, that season soothes my soul..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you totally cheated and didn't answer the first question for five of each - I demand a recount!