Sunday, January 27, 2013

Counting Blessings 181-195

181.  Spell Check.  The lazy typers haven.

182.  Auto correct.  Making inappropriate texts around the world.  Laughter ensues.

183.  A nice long nap.

184.  Snuggles.

185.  A good cry resulting from a great movie.

186.  A well-educated and respectful debate.

187.  Awesome graphic designers.  :)

188.  Under eye concealer.  No one needs to know exactly how tired I really am.

189.  Change and growth.  It's sad, it's hard, but in the end we come out refined.  Thankful.

190.  Inspirational books.  Ones that stick with us for years to come.

191.  The sweat of a workout well done.

192.  The first smile Baby L. gives me after she wakes from a nap.  She smiles with her whole body.  It's adorable.  I hope I never forget it.

193.  Looking (and feeling) cute at church with my (super clearance deal) pencil skirt and knee high boots.

194.  Jean that fit perfectly every time.

195.  Quiet conversations with my husband.  My most favorite time ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so behind on blog reading!
#1 - where did you get your knee high boots?
#2 - thanks for the shout out
#3 - miss you
#4 - praying for you guys and your faith-based steps moving forward

Love you!