Someday I'll be brave enough to vlog. Today is not one of those days.
As a matter of fact, I have about 45 seconds before that stirring baby on the monitor turns into a crying baby.
Type, Sandy type fast!!!
1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?
Normally we take our chances. HOWEVER, this year...since the flu shot is 96% effective with the strains out there....and since we have TWO immuno suppressed kiddos in our house (one with asthma and one under the tender age of 6 months), well...we all got the flu shot. Except for the baby- cause she can't get it yet. This is C's first year for getting the shot, and he has to go back for a booster in a few weeks. I haven't told him yet. The first time was awful enough!
2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?
Seriously?!?!? Kids with ipads?!?!?!?
I would like an ipad first!!!
And we wonder why our kids have an entitlement issue?!?!? And no concept of money and how much things cost?!?!?
3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?
For both boy or girl: Reagan
Other favorite boy names: Chase, Samuel and Wyatt
Favorite girl names: Ruby, Hazel, and Claire
4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...)
Ohhhh! I do try to eat one apple a day. It's REALLY good for your heart. I'm a sucker for a good Honey Crisp apple. But, the last batch we got from the store has been less than stellar, so we're going with Gala's until my honey crisps are back in season.
They must be crispy. They must be sweet.
5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace &quiet, to think? Why?
Peace and quiet? What's that?
And now she cries....