Friday, January 25, 2013

5QF- Frigid Edition

Happy Friday!

It's frigid here in Michigan.  We had one snow day this week...I was actually hoping for more.  The boys and I had a great day off, and I'd do anything for another excuse to snuggle up in sweats with my three kiddos.

Anyway, I have about 3 minutes before miss fussy-pants wakes, so I'd best get to it.




1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?

Cold and snow are a fact of life here in Michigan.  I actually don't mind them....until April.  A few years we've had blizzardy snow in April, and I got a tad snarky about that.  Otherwise it's not a big deal. 

That's what coats, mittens, boots, and hats are for, right?

Side note:  sleds are on clearance at Target right now!  I picked up two for the boys yesterday- they're the super fast ones with slick bottoms and PADDED tops.  PADDED sleds!!!  Why didn't I think of that?!?!?

2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?

I'd love to say I could win the Biggest Loser...but man, Jillian and Bob....geez, those workouts are hard core!  And I'm a self-proclaimed wimp.

I always wanted to go on Deal or No Deal.  It's just a game of ratios, and if you can do quick math in your head, you can sort of make better judgements.  Plus, everyone goes home with some sort of monetary prize.  I dig that.

On another note, I'd love to try my hand at Wheel of Fortune.  :)

3. What is your preferred climate?

Right where I'm at.  I see all four seasons, we have very little extremes (humidity, tornadoes, flooding, etc), and the landscape is pretty.

4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?

Right now, milk. 

We have C. on Almond Milk and he's drinking it like water (apparently, he likes it???), and A. goes through about 1/4 gallon a day.  So, no matter where I am...milk is most likely in my cart.

5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?

My father did not raise me to be a princess.  I kill it.  Unless it's bigger than my hand....in which case I run....snakes in the house are also a no-no for me.  I don't handle bats so well either.  So, if that makes me a princess, I guess I'd wear that crown....

But...I will handle chipmunks.  There's that.

No comments: