Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anatomy of a tantrum

Adam threw tantrums, but not like this.

Colin is my head-strong, I-want-what-I-want-when-I-want-it, short- tempered child. He's also the easiest to please, and the child that is eager to laugh out loud at just about anything.

My response to said tantrums? Haul out the camera...document.
And, Yes, these will come back to haunt him when he starts dating :)
Here, he's running after me into the kitchen trying to tell me something. Yes, the photo is blurry...he's just that fast.

The meltdown begins

That's his mad face.

On the floor...realizing that I'm not giving in...trying to find solice in his thumb.

I think I'll rejoin the land of the living...

Oh, look...a tie. Pretty cool, eh?





Just thought I would share the fun.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I have one that throws fits like that too! They are pretty funny!!

Lyndsay said...

It's amazing how quickly they can be over and done with throwing a fit and it's like nothing ever happened.

Rach said...

awesome. have you seen this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ