Sunday rolls around again....time for me to get rich.
By counting my blessings.
Instead of sitting here lamenting that I'm still pregnant...and not carrying around a sweet baby....
I'm going to be grateful for:
121. UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN victory over MSU yesterday! Woohhoo! Go Blue!
122. My Tigers making it to the world series. :)
123. Carpeting....new carpeting.
124. Our new bedroom- with new bedding- that gives everything a fresh "new" feeling.
125. A great night of sleep. (i.e. only waking twice to use the bathroom)
126. A husband who understands that his wife is just a wee bit too snarky at this stage of pregnancy to be appropriate in church when people ask "No baby yet?" and encourages her to stay home.
127. Having all my tags printed, pinned and taped for our upcoming MOPS Consignment Sale. (Although I have no clue how I'll get my items there if I'm in the hospital! Jump off that bridge when I come to it, right?)
128. For having the baby's room ready for her. When she FINALLY decides to arrive. (well, except for wall hangings...but those will come soon enough).
129. For a pretty fall day- which will hopefully encourage me to get out and walk, walk, walk, walk, walk.
130. For a fun birthday celebration with my in-laws last night - with great conversation about politics...and a great view of the football game. :)
131. For the ability to sew and be crafty. Which has saved us hundreds in dollars on window treatments.
132. For gluten free pumpkin donuts. It's the small things in life, really.
133. For a husband who remembers to change the laundry from the washer to the dryer when I forget.
134. For a nice neighbor boy who plays relatively well with both my boys.
135. For decaf pumpkin spice coffee. Again....small things. :)