Friday, October 5, 2012

5QF- Full term edition!

I'm officially 38 weeks!  Full term, baby!

Let's get this show on the road.

I slept like crap last night....I'd rather be sleeping like crap- with a baby in my arms than tossing and turning all night.

My friend, Jill is due today.  She's VERY uncomfortable. 

Then my friend, Jennifer, is due next Thursday.  She's also VERY uncomfortable.

The next week is mine.  All mine.

But secretly, I'm hoping she'll be here by then.

Yesterday, C. drew a picture for the baby.  I was expecting a ninja or something. 

Instead, he drew a picture of Jesus on the cross and the two robbers on each side.

"I'm going to teach the baby about Jesus and how much He loves us."


Oh, be still my mommy's heart!


Then, Baby Girl was having a one-baby party and jumping all around yesterday.

Normally, A. will put his hand on my "bump" and say, "Yep...feels warm there...I feel her!"  and moves on.  I told him to keep his hand there for a second- cause it's not warmth, it's a kick.

Right then, she kicked the heck out of his hand.

The wonderment in his face was uh-MAZE-ing.  It was so sweet.

He smiled at me, "I FELT THAT!!!!"

Then, he impulsively gave my belly a kiss and turned to walk away.

Again, my mommy's heart BLEEDS for these kids!

Hurry up, baby girl!  Your brothers want to meet you!!!


Anyway, let's answer some questions:

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?

There are a few.  The one that I really hate to admit is Eazy E.  "Give me that nut"

Yep...it's vulgar, and crass.

My sister-in-law introduced it to me the same visit that we bungee jumped.

She's the reason I'm corrupted!!!  I'll blame it all on her.  :)

2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?

He's much more organized.  MUCH MORE.  He's a better builder, and better at anything detailed or dealing with small engines.


3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?

We don't!

We live up on a dirt road, and have never (not ever once) seen a trick-or-treater up this way.

Never.

So, we don't buy it.



4. Family closets - Yay or nay?

We don't have one, but I can see the benefit of them.  Especially for those with larger families.



5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?

ANYTHING that has to do with floors.  Sweeping them, mopping them, vacuuming them.

I really hate doing floors.

Which is why my floors are in DESPERATE need of some attention.

Desperate.

2 comments:

Sarann said...

Hang in there Sandy, she will be here before you know it! (And I can't wait to see pictures!) I just got a new vacuum cleaner, so I'm a little excited to try it out, but otherwise floors are boring.

retired not tired said...

Wow! I look forward to some pictures when the new baby gets here. I don't vacuum either so hubby boughtme a "swiffer".