Things I'm thankful for...blessings I'm thankful for....in accordance with the years I am old.
I always think it's a good idea to be thankful....and show gratitude.
So, here's some of my favorites:
1. Dave. Who is fixing the water pump in my van as I type. (His birthday present to me. Romantic, I know...but I'm VERY happy about this!) He's a very handy guy to have around. And we're praying that this will take care of the incessant squeaking my van has been making for the last 6 months!!! Seriously, though....I love this man more and more every day.
2. This kid right here. And his sensitive little heart. His new thing: he makes "specialty toast." This means butter and jelly. But, apparently, he's good at it. :)
3. This little guy too! And the fact that he's on the mend. And that he sleeps in. And has a real heart for God. And loves to cuddle. And loves animals. And loves to sing and learn. And have lots of fun.
18. For work. And being able to do it from home. Sometimes in my pajamas. Without having to put my kids in daycare. And choosing my own schedule.
19. The Melting Pot. And their wait-staff that totally understand what gluten free means....and can give you great substitution ideas.
20. For our school. And our principal- who says the kindest words that can recharge my mommy-batteries in 2 minutes. God certainly knows what he's doing when he puts people in your lives sometimes.
21. TUMS. My best friend lately. I'm grateful for them now...but am really looking forward to not needing them anymore- in about 2 weeks.
22. A clean house. I really wouldn't know what that is at the moment....but it's a blessing when I do know what it is. :)
23. Cute earrings. And jewelry in general. Accessorizing with the prefect earrings and necklace really has a way of making me feel polished and put together. Doesn't happen often, but when it does- it's a fun day.
24. Honey crisp apples. Doesn't get much better than this!
34. For my wellness Dr. And the fact that they teach me what's wrong with my body, so I feel completely educated to make my own health care decisions- and make lifestyle and medication changes accordingly. And the fact that they are available to me- whenever I need them.
35. For Facebook. They really know how to do birthdays. :)
36. For you. For reading all 36 points. Thanks.