2. I created an account on MyFitnessPal.com and I love love love it!
3. I completed the Couch to 5k program yesterday.
4. Yes, I realize that I participated in a 5k race a tad early in training...
5. But I still completed the race.
6. I just need to make sure I stay motivated to keep pushing myself.
7. I have a LONG way to go!
8. We're hoping and praying that the AC man shows up today.
9. D. already warned me that it probably wouldn't be ready to go this evening.
10. He said something about vacuuming out the system, but all I heard was "blah blah vacuum out system blah blah, not cool tomorrow night blah blah blah going to be hot."
1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Well....does this answer the question:
(That's me on the right, my brother is in the middle)
This was a while ago. I was visiting my brother at the Air Force Base in Utah. I had two friends with me and my brother and some of his fly-boy buddies. We went to the Free Fall Tower and all participated in "Power Hour." For $59, you could jump as many times as you wanted in one hour, and you got a t-shirt at the end. I did 3 jumps total. My friends did one. My brother jumped 4 times. The only reason I didn't follow him up the 4th time is because you had to walk up the entire NINE flights of steps, and I was feeling lazy. :)
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Movie theater. The little speaker boxes just don't cut it for surround sound.
Wait....do they still have those speaker boxes? Or is there a fancy schmancy way of doing it now?
Ugh...shows you how long its been since I've been to a drive-in movie theater.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
WHAT in the WHAT?!?!?! Delivered?!?!? I had no idea this was even available!!!!
So, I guess my answer is: no.
There's a drive in pick-up service at a local Meijer up here, and I haven't even used that yet. The idea is to go online, make your order, and when you get there it's all ready. You just drive up, slide your debit card, and they load it up. Bad points: It costs 7 or 8 dollars, you can't use coupons, and you have NO control over the produce chosen.
I'm a bit of a produce snob (for lack of a better term), and I use coupons at every given opportunity. Plus, I NEED to be able to read labels before purchasing.
So, I guess my answer would still be no.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Well, when I pay attention to them, I wax. I tried to pluck once....but I cannot knowingly inflict pain on myself. Apparently, that's something I have to pay someone money for.
I tried threading once. It was at my MOPS spa day. SO painful! And my eyes would not stop watering- it looked like I was sobbing...which ruined the make up the spa ladies had just applied. Never.again.
Thankfully, I have blond eyebrows. So, if the tightwad in my wins over, letting them go for a while is not a huge situation.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Probably not. I'm pretty much the same person I was back then - just with more confidence (in who I am and what I believe in) and a lot more love and humility toward others.