That, and a long long looooooong to-do list that has me scatter brained.
So, here's a quick update on Monday....in list form.
WeThe boys lost one of our wii remotes on Friday. Which ended up in wii privileges getting taken away all weekend. D andI cleaned the top two floors of the house, organized toy boxes and closets in search....but nothing. D and I moved all the furniture too. Nada. This morning, A. asked if he could watch Netflix on the wii, and I told him "no" because the remote was still missing. Later in the morning, he miraculously found it under the couch. This falls under the category of "things that make me go hhhmmmmm."
- My friend, Melody, is coming over this morning and we are going to Shred together. I'm nervous of this for two reasons: 1) I sweat and stink when I work out. Really bad. 2) Being honest here, I sometimes shirk on some moves that are pretty tough for me to do, and I'm afraid she'll push me to actually do them, do them right, and do them in entirety.
- It's also a running day today. Nothing like making up hard for poor eating choices over the weekend.
- It's going to be a hot one today. I'm going to cool off with an iced coffee frappe (made by myself with high protein, low carbs and low calories!!!....oh, and CHEAP!)
- Perhaps I'll throw a popsicle or two at the boys to help them stay cool as well.
- The bottom level of our house still needs to be cleaned after our weekend rampage. And the bathrooms of all levels....and the kitchen(s) floors.
- Did you know that Myfitnesspal.com lets you log "cleaning" as exercise!?!?!? This is great incentive to clean.
- I'm suddenly in a mood to pitch old junk and organize. Don't tell my husband, or he'll expect me to do something about it. :)
- I have dry cracked heels. What do you do about this? I've never had them before. I cannot wear socks to bed.
- Wearing socks when I sleep gives me nightmares. Yes, this is a tested trend. I do.not.know.why.
- I had a weird dream of an old friend last night. Weird.
- I'm loving seeing my niece on a weekly basis. I love having her help me with the boys so I can get some work done. I'm excited for her to get her ipod touch.
- D. and I are fighting some strange summer cold. It's not a bad cold, and we're not even sniffling...it's just a tad annoying.
- I made an awesome dinner last night- marinated wild caught salmon, roasted herbed red potatoes, and steamed broccoli. The boys ate hot dogs.