1. Bug Spray. You can never have enough bug spray.
2. There's always one kid that has to learn the hard way about the dangers of the fire pit.
3. Rainy afternoons aren't all that bad.
4. Socks and shoes are preferable where sand fleas are concerned.
5. Mother nature will always call on you while camping.
6. Frozen slushies are even better when it's hot, humid, and sunny out.
7. Frozen slushies are even better with alcohol.
8. Bug spray. (yes, worthy of 2 entries)
9. Naps are very, very good. For.everyone.
10. Creating memories with my family (and awesomely close friends) is worthy of all the dirt, sleepless nights, and bug bites. The dirt washes off, you can catch up on sleep, and the bug bites will dissipate. But those memories...those awesome memories will last forever.