We just returned from vacation. My "trick" from the last post was Friday's post courtesy of scheduled posting. We were on the road all the live-long day...and I still managed to post! We returned last night - late. So, here's a fun little list of the things I "get to do" before I lay my head on the pillow.
1. Unpack. Ugh....I managed to fit in a run while we were gone...which means buried in the bowels of my bag is a plastic bag full of sweaty running clothes. I'm scared to death of finding that bag.
2. Work! Two vacations in 4 weeks does not lend itself to high productivity. I have 12 audits to complete today. My daily audit total usually runs around 5-7. Sigh.
3. Entertain my boys. This morning while I was showering, A. pushed C. into the corner of the coffee table resulting in the biggest goose egg I've ever seen. Apparently, they are proving that 11 hours traveling in one day lends itself to energy to burn the next.
4. Blog. The other blog I work for has a post scheduled for me today. I did not think of this when the schedule came out, and now I'm pushing to complete a post.
5. Cook. Ahhhh...the joys of wifery and motherhood. The dirty buggers still need to eat.
6. Laundry. See #1.
7. Run. I need to get back on track! I allowed myself one indulgence of crappy food daily while on vacation..... and I can feel it in my body! Weird that I'm saying I'm actually looking forward to being "back on track."
8. Pick up Molly. My sister-in-law has graciously offered to watch my spazzy dog while we were away. We arrived home too late last night to go get her...and now I need to grab her...and face her pouty face. Leaving her twice in 3 weeks will result in quite a few extra dirty looks and head turns. Oh yeah...home-girl's got attitude.
9. Vacuum out my mom's car. I'm using her car do go get Molly. Home-girl sheds too. And drools.
10. Attend a thyroid seminar. The Dr. that treats me is doing a local seminar on thyroid health. This is the same Dr. who found my thyroid dysfunction in one test that my regular Dr. couldn't find in 8. I know there's so much more to learn, and I want to learn it! Whether or not I attend depends on my progress of #2.
Vacation pics coming soon!