I enjoyed the book so much that I gave it to my mom (with a journal) for Christmas.
I was in a good swing of things until last month when life just got the better of me. Then I slacked off.
I can tell at times that my heart didn't start the day in the right place!
So, here's today's entry:
- I'm thankful for wonderful MOPS friends that I can be around and be myself with. Ones that encourage me to stick up for myself and applaud me when I can be confrontational.
- I'm thankful for the hope of a summer of fun with my boys.
- I'm thankful that my husband continues to be very busy and very booked with projects in uncertain economic times.
- I'm thankful that even though my running has slowed down, my activity level remains moderate, and weight loss continues. Slow and steady wins the race.
- I'm thankful that our van has just passed 190,000 miles and is still running (knock on wood).