2. It's been a blessing, and its been fun, but I'm grateful my committment is (pretty-much) over.
3. I made P-Dub's brownies yesterday for A. to bring to his teacher for Teacher Appreciation Day.
4. Oh my, they looked and smelled heavenly.
5. I'm looking forward to next week where I'm hoping to be more on top of my schedule.
6. A. played his first baseball game last night.
7. The boy can hit!
8. Fielding is a bit of a different story.
9. My hair-part got sunburnt at a track and field meet on Wednesday.
10. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama's out there!
Ok, here's Five Question Friday!
1. Have you ever had roommates?
Oh, how I laugh at this. I had two (plus 1) roommates during my ONE semester at Central Michigan University.
Having graduated and gone to college at the tender age of 17, I really don't think I was ready to leave when I did.
Plus the ones I did have.... heh.
The dorms at CMU have suites. The bunk beds I had, I shared with a bisexual girl who chose to tell me about her sexual preference by having a "friend" over the night before Halloween. There should have been two other suite mates, but we only had one because she was the RA. Yep, the RA. Who had her Sasquatch of a boyfriend spending the night all.the.time. (He's the "plus one"). She wore baby-doll dresses everyday. With combat boots.
It was a very surreal semester.
And I transferred back to a university within a 25 minute commute from home, and never looked back.
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
First, Middle, Last.
Middle names are family names.
Last name is also a family name. :)
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Did I wake at an ungodly hour to watch? ummmmm NO
Did I turn on the news to look at her dress after sending A. off to school? Yep, pretty dress.
Then, I was done with it.
4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Right now, C's old room is a STY! It's turned into our catch-all room, and someone's-coming-over-quick-clean-up stash room. It was also my MOPS craft staging room, and our "we're going to try to sell this on Craigslist room." Yep...sty.
Seems like that will have to wait until the next cleaning/organizing bug bites again.
5. What is your ideal mothers day?
I'm very low maintenance. Which is one of the things my husband LOVES about me.
I want to sleep in, NOT cook breakfast, attend church with well-behaved boys, NOT cook lunch, enjoy a walk with the boys and husband, NOT cook dinner, NOT do dishes, and enjoy a nice back rub from the most handsome contractor in town.