2. Walk, run, walk...all day long.
3. My next weigh in had BETTER be a good one!
4. We had a HUGE thunderstorm the other night.
5. The only reason I know about it? Facebook the next day.
6. I never heard a thing - I slept through it all.
7. I'm picking up a tagalong bike for C. tomorrow morning.
8. I'm looking forward to spending some time on the bike again this summer.
9. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout-out to my bestie, Melody (tomorrow)!!!!
10. Love ya, girl!
Ok, Five Question Friday....
1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
Depends on what I'm doing. If I can, I'd go sandals all the time (so, none). If I'm working out, I go with the ankles. Then I have fancy calf socks for fall/winter daily wear. I love me some funky socks.
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
We had the middle names picked out right away, so we had the task of finding a first name to go with that and our last name. We went through lists, and pretty much kept "veto-ing" everything. There were a few names that we were like "meh" to, but nothing was set in stone until I was in labor.
THEN, I gave him a choice between two names. One name I really wanted, and the other I KNEW he HATED. Heh heh....manipulation at its best.
Hey, I was in copious amounts of pain. I'm entitled to a little manipulation, right?!?!?
3. What is your favorite type of weather?Fall/Spring weather. Not too hot - highs in the low 70's. Sometimes sunny, sometimes a tad overcast. NOT humid. Love that weather!
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?
I've never been a big sleeper-inner. I'd probably wake up between 7 and 8am. Closer to 7, though.
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
Um...no. We just got our wills noterized (they've been written for a while now). Life insurance is in place...but no plots. I'm not quite ready to tackle that kind of thing yet.