Thursday, October 22, 2009

I love fall.

What can I say?

I LOVE fall!

Dave and I love everything there is to love about this season.

When the leaves start changing, there is no stopping the dopey smile on my face.


When the colored leaves start to fall

- almost like snow-

well, it does my soul good.








Birthdays, engagements, anniversaries...

...big moments for this family exist during this season.













(not to mention the promise of allergy season ending!)







Pumpkins, tractor rides, harvesting, donuts and cider....
....what's there not to like?







I took a walk the other day, and took some pictures of a sampling of trees I see daily right now.
It never ceases to amaze me the vibrant color I see on the trees this time of year. It's almost as if its God's personal little fireworks show. He's reminding us that He's here...in everything.
Loud boisterous change...
...and quiet flickers of colors
...He's here.



He puts on a show.
For our viewing pleasure.












So, I'm heading out for a walk. To breathe a little crisp air (hopefully my nose will run). To smell leaves burning. To enjoy the fireworks on the trees. To think about God, talk to Him, and thank Him for the view.



And at the top of my driveway, I look to the right.











And to the left....










And I'm thankful.
There's just something about fall.


5 comments:

Keely said...

Oh..I'm soo jealous!!! I love Fall too...I miss the foliage..The leaves do start changing here in Nov..but..still..

JoAnna said...

Oh i love fall also:) I would like to invite you to my blog as i have selected you for an award.
http://joannanherblogs.blogspot.com

ld said...

I love Fall! Can't wait for our leaves to look like yours!

JoAnna said...

ur welcome.......thanks for stopping over @ mypage.....Havea great weekend:)

the deKorne family said...

couldn't agree more!