The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs...
Over the top award...
So, of course this award comes with some rules..
1. Answer the questions below..you can only use one word answers.
2. Pass along to six of your favorite bloggers.
3. Alert them that you have given them this award.
4. Have fun!
The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? dead
2. Your hair? colored
3. Your Mother? awesome
4. Your Father? original
5. Your favorite food? Quinoa
6. Your dream last night? forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? hell
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? house
13. Where were you last night? sleeping
14. Something you aern't? organized
15. Muffins? gluten free
16. Wish list item? furniture
17. Where did you grow up? water
18. Last thing you did? breakfast
19.What are you wearing? softies
20. Your TV? old
21. Your pets? Molly
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? No
26. Vehicle? running
27. Something your not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? Kohl's
29.Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. When was the last time you cried? election
32. Your best friend? Dave
33. The one place that I go to over and over? grocery
34. One person who emails me regularly? boss
35. Favorite place to eat? Red Robin
Ok...pass it on:
2. Lori ann
Here are the rules:
Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Present the award to 7 others whose Blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
1. I used to think I really wanted a little girl, but now that I have two boys I can't imagine mothing a girl. I'm glad God knows what He's doing- because I sure don't!
2. My dream vacation is to go back to Germany with Dave.
3. My biggest pet peeve is inconsiderate people. I could seriously slap them.
4. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
5. I hate stuffitis, but I'm drooling over new furniture for the living room. (I never said I wasn't a hypocrite)
6. I have a phobia of dentists. I hate going. I turn into a monster. Really, there's a special sticker on my chart to alert the dentist that I'm a "challenging patient."
7. I'm saving select pieces of the boys' clothing to make them quilts when they graduate from high school.
8. I don't like being around negative people. At all. If you complain about something, you better be ready with a possible solution- or I'll find one for ya.
9. Cartoons I watched as a kid include (but are not limited to): The Smurfs, The Snorks and Thundercats.
10. I met my husband at a country bar.
And, I also thank Joanna for the Best Blog award.
And the academy award goes to:
2. Mama M.
4. Jessica5. Hillary