Thursday, August 27, 2009

Portrait Party!

It's no surprise that Dave and I appreciate a little entrepreneurial spirit. He's a self-starter and an entrepreneur himself. So, when the time came to make the List, I wanted to think of ways to support another self-starter. While I had a few people in mind, Renee was the person I really had on the top of my head when I made this item on the list.


Our friend, Renee, has been doing photography for a few years now. She's the one who took the picture I use as my header. A few years ago, we heard about the idea of a portrait party, and thought it was a great idea! I told Renee that if she ever took her photography hobby to the next level, Dave and I would support her by hosting. Two years later, here we are!


Below you'll find the invitation she designed. The date of our party is September 19 (rain date the 20th). I only have two slots left to fill. I'm so excited to be able to host!





Stay tuned for updates on this! By the way, its number 59 on the list. But, I won't cross it off until I can post pictures of a successful day!

No comments: