241. For a base coat nail polish that fills in all the weird ridges on my nail beds.
242. Thankful for A's GREAT job in the 3rd. grade spelling bee. (first place...bragging mom alert!)
243. For an amazing community feeling I got at the Educational Festival yesterday. Nice to know we're not the only families that believe in Lutheran Education.
244. For sweet coffee dates with friends.
245. For Dave taking a Saturday off once in a while. Feels like a holiday to have him around with us....I love it.
246. For our SCRIP program - and using a percentage of formula money to help with tuition.
247. For date nights. Coming soon.
248. For our principal and his wife. Life wouldn't be the same without them. What a blessing they are to us and our kids.
249. For the play mat Kathy gave me for Baby L. Her favorite toy ever. Buys me precious minutes to get things done.
250. For infant Tylenol. Helping teething babes around the world.....and helping their mothers too. :)