Sometimes they drag.
This week...geez....I'm still stuck on last Sunday....how'd it get to be Friday already?!?!
Unrelated random news:
- Baby L. has cut her THIRD tooth
- I still have a cruddy cough- that sounds like I've been smoking for the last 30 years...or Kathleen Turner, take your pick.
- I am biting off small pieces of organization in the house, and getting a surprising amount accomplished
- I am starting to look into heavy metals- where they are in my environment, how they affect my body, and how to chelate them. It's very interesting.
- Michelle makes awesome gf brownies
- I have to go grocery shopping. (aren't you glad you know this?!?!?! - tribute to the most annoying Facebook status updates)
1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter?
Not on purpose. It usually happens, though, that we all look like we did. Either I'm in a "purple" mood one year, or just generally picking out pastels....we've never clashed on Easter.
That said, if I'm purchasing new shirts for the boys (example: last year), they did coordinate, but had different colors of the same style shirt.
This year....every man for himself. :)
I think everyone already has an outfit for Easter....except me.
2. How do you get out of a funk?
Depends on the funk. Most of the time, I just wait it out.
"It can't rain all the time."
Quick- What movie?
Otherwise, I'll go for a walk in the sunshine, or try to get away for a bit by myself.
Really, that alone time is quick recharging.
Conversely...so is time with my friends.
3. Online friends - real friendships or not?
Sure, why not?!?!?! There's some pretty awesome peeps on the interwebs. I haven't met any of them in person...but I do text exchanges with a few. (An awesome few!)
(By the way, Kate...STILL waiting for you to come visit your favorite aunt!)
4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)?
Hmmmm, nothing really. Actually, I prefer to make things for myself.
Eating gluten free- everywhere you go is like playing Russian roulette. AND, if I'm cooking for myself, I control EVERYTHING that goes into my dish- fat, sugar, gluten, and I control portion sizes.
Really....I'm a control freak by nature. :)
5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup?
Meh....not much, really....I'd eventually get to the store to pick more up.
Not a "call the pentagon" situation.