2. Today, A's class is going to a snow tubing park with the whole school. He's SO excited! C. cannot go. They say you have to be 6 to go without adults, and half of the kindergarten class is not 6...so they stay behind. He was totally bummed. Sometimes its hard being the little brother. ;P
3. I'm sleep training Baby L.
4. This weekend, we celebrate 90 years of Bumpa. Because sometimes water is, indeed, thicker than blood. Were it not for him, I never would have known how wonderful it is to have a grandpa.
5. I'm thinking of doing something funky with my hair. Like purple streaks here and there or something. What do you think? It's temporary, right? So, why not?
6. I'm still sometimes surprised. No matter how far you think you've come...there's always someone who refuses to grow up and act like an adult. It's ridiculous sometimes.
7. For the longest time, I thought I had ADD. I'm not kidding you. I could not focus on anything to save my life. My Dr. had talked to me about medication, but I didn't want to put my body through any more abuse...then, I discovered a tea made by Herbalife. The monthly flier I get from my Wellness Dr. talked about it and how it helps with ADD issues. I conveniently had some in my pantry that I forgot about, and started taking it with my coffee. Lo and behold...there is a difference! I really noticed a difference when working yesterday. I could actually concentrate! I'm very happy about this.
8. I need to think of two crafts: one for C's Valentine Party in Kindergarten and one for my MOPS table (after Valentine's Day) to do at my house. Any ideas?
9. I'm finding more rust spots on our van. She's got 215,000 miles on her. We've been told by our mechanic that Caravans will go forever if you take care of them properly. We're praying she makes it to 300,000.
10. This week is Spa Day at MOPS! HOORAY! This is my favorite MOPS holiday. :)