Friday, February 8, 2013

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!

FRIDAY!!!

I have officially made it to the end of my first week back to work.  So far, I've survived...a little more tired that usual- due to late nights writing up audit reports, but hey....come paycheck time, I will not complain.  I've got some work cut out for me- though- to make it to my weekly audit report goal.  Thank goodness I have until tomorrow at midnight!

The boys have a snow day today!  I'm so happy!  In addition, the Dr. office called and cancelled C's asthma appointment for today- since our Dr. is sick.  Which means, I can stay in my jammies all the live-long day and cuddle on the couch with my little guys.  I'm one happy mama.





1. What holiday do you wish did not exist?

I'm not sure...the "holiday" I really have nothing to do with is Sweetest Day.  I think it's sometime in October.  It's a ridiculous made up holiday.

And, you know...this one time I had a high-maintenance friend who was engaged to this guy...and she FREAKED when he didn't go all-out for Sweetest Day.  And I got stuck in the middle of their stupid fight. 

Sorry, I don't use the word "stupid" often...but calling a spade a spade here.

So, yeah...jaded by Sweetest Day.

2. What is your favorite romance/love movie?

Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Footloose....I'm a sucker for some 80's teenage romantic drama.  :)

Otherwise, movie titles escape me at the moment.  We don't get out much.


3. Do you make a big production out of celebrating Valentine's Day?

Not really.  I know he loves me.  He shows me everyday by how hard he works, and by his love and affection every other day of the year.  Do we acknowledge Valentine's Day?  Yep.  But that's not the only day to acknowledge what we mean to each other.

4. What is something weird you did as a child? (or even now!)

I was pretty much a normal kid.  What I think is weird is probably normal kid stuff.  Things like clothes-pinning a card to my bike so it sounds like a motorcycle...making mud pies....using GI Joe's for my Barbie's boyfriends, etc. 

Just normal kid stuff.....right?!?!?

5. What makes you love your husband, really LOVE him, you know since Valentines is coming up?

Seriously...where do I start?!?!? 

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you'll know that I'm his biggest fan.  And I'm not afraid to admit it.

From his handsome looks to his hard core work ethic, from his infectious belly laugh to his big heart...I love it all.

1 comment:

Candice said...

In reading the 5qf's today, it sounds like we all *really love* our husbands. :)