Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Vacation Miscellany

1.  I don't think I've worn a lick of make up since last week.  And I'm ok with that.

2.  I'm officially 1 1/2 days into summer vacation, and we're all still alive.  I'm ok with that too.

3.  Tomorrow, we'll have two concrete mixers here for core filling and flat work so the house doesn't smell musty.  I'm VERY ok with that.

4.  Pregnancy has weird affects on my brain.  I have a nightmare every single night.  I'm not ok with that.  At all.

5.  A. starts football tonight.  In the same week that he's finishing baseball.  Really? 

6.  My boss called yesterday to see if I could handle more work.  This is both an answer to prayer, and a curse.

7.  I'm discovering that maternity underwear that has spent the majority of the last (almost) decade in a Rubbermaid tote will NOT retain its elasticity.  It's comical, really.

8.  My 20 week ultrasound is tomorrow.  I still haven't figured out if I want to know the sex of this baby.

9.  I made fruit dip yesterday by mixing a bar of 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese and a jar of marshmallow cream.  I want to dip everything in it.  Wait....forget the dip, just give me a spoon.

10.  I wished my boys still took naps. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nightmares are no good - I had one last night where my SIL and nieces were all mad at me - I woke up crying. I hope yours go away!
PS In case you weren't clear on where I stand with finding out about the baby - FIND OUT! ;)