Monday, March 26, 2012

This past weekend....

  • I was asleep by 9 pm on Friday night.  It was cold and dreary.  I was tired.  So, I crashed on the couch until D. woke me up.  Then, I went to bed for real.  :)


  • I found the most ADORABLE outfit for a friend of mine whose sister-in-law is getting married.  For $2.  At my MOPS consignment sale.  It made me so sad that C. is out of 3T.  I loved it.

  • I chilled out at my parent's house with my boys and my puppy.  It was great fun.  The boys played alot, and Ally ran alot.  I ate a peanut butter & jelly sandwich on gf foccocia bread.  It was splendid.

  • I had my first lumpia lesson.  The sister of my neighbor is home until May to help settle their mother's estate.  She invited me over for some lumpia making.  Ohhhh, how I love lumpia.  Ohhhh, how I love my neighbors.  :)

  • We went out for my brother-in-law's birthday on Saturday night.  The boys sat for 1 1/2 hours (without food!) waiting for dinner to arrive.  Apparently, there were more than 30 of us there, so they held our order (that I placed early so my boys could eat and get home at a timely hour) until everyone else had ordered.  Sigh.  They were SO well behaved....and didn't eat until 30 minutes AFTER their bedtime.  It was a proud moment for me.

  • I learned I'm going to be an aunt again!  My brother-in-law's wife is expecting a baby toward the end of September.  I'm VERY excited for them!

  • I went to church.  The sanctuary was so overheated that I actually got sick to my stomach.  Or...that could have been a repercussion from the lumpia.  (I'll never officially blame it on the lumpia, though!)

  • I went to small group.  It was a great study, and it was great to see them all again.  The kids played great all together outside, and we really enjoyed each other's company.  I love them.

  • I texted with awesome friends.  I love them.

1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

What a coincidence. I just found out I'm going to be an aunt via my brother in law, too. The baby is due Oct 5th. (I already have 9 nieces and nephews from my own siblings. This will be the 1st from Dave's side of the family.)