1. It's Wednesday.
2. I spent most of the evening thinking it was Thursday.
3. Despite all my calendars, I still have issues telling what day it is.
4. I have just started a new skin regime at night. I've never stuck to a skin regime before. So far, this is the longest I've stuck with anything. It's been 6 days.
5. I'm sooo excited for my "date" with Michelle on Friday. It's been TOO long since I saw her.
6. C. is the "special person" for the week at preschool. We had to make a poster with pictures and his favorite things on it. We worked together for 3.5 hours on Sunday afternoon. In a 4 minute time-out, he colored orange marker on all the pictures. Awesome.
7. C. is still not quite right after having the stomach flu last month. We're avoiding dairy and putting him on probiotics for a few weeks. He's being very diligent in asking if something has milk in it. Apparently, homeboy is tired of having a hurt tummy. :(
8. I'm sitting in my basement as I type. My fingers are numb from the freezing temperatures. (Freezing would be a *slight* exaggeration, but my fingers ARE numb!).
9. A's class led chapel this morning. A. played the part of Jesus. It was so fun to watch, and warmed my heart to worship with the kiddos. I need to make a point of attending chapel with them more often.
10. I have the bug to travel. I've always had this bug. I don't have the bank account to travel. I've never had this account. I need to change that after the house is built. This may or may not have anything to do with the fact that there are small bits of daylight and low amounts of sunny days here in Michigan.