Friday, January 20, 2012

5QF

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?


I used to have an empty cereal box that I hid my "stash" in.  You know, the good stuff that my husband would inhale without a second glance, but I would savor every morsel.

It was cereal that was crappy gluten free junk.  Totally gross. 

And then, I gave up my stash, and now have no hiding spots.  Yes, I am a kept woman.  :)

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?

I'm pretty much down the middle of the road on this one.  I have been known to spew crap on the ground as the door open, but I can also keep it relatively tidy.

I saw a great idea on pintrest:  take a plastic cereal container, put a plastic bag in it, and put it in the car.  Instant trash receptacle!  I did this about 4 months ago, and haven't looked back since!  All trash comes up my way, and I'm happy to report the car has stayed tidy since we had it detailed in Oct.  :)

Never spotless, but tidy will work.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?

Yes, a few times.  The first time was with my parents and we stayed at the Hilton.  The second and third times were with D.

The second time we came home with a great souvenir named A!!!


sorry, tmi.

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?

BOTH!  I type this from my basement...and I'm FREEZING!  So, yes, ANYTHING warm, please!!!

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
 
Other than some crazy turbulence once and flying through a lightening storm another time, they really haven't been all that bad.  We have always made it there alive...so that's a good thing.
 
On the way to Germany, D and I got stuck in the aisle in front of the emergency exit.  Which meant, the airline shoe-horned three aisles in where there should have been two, and then our seats wouldn't recline because of the emergency exit.  So, we had no leg room (seriously...NONE) and no way to recline.  On an overnight flight.  THAT totally sucked. 
 
Thank goodness we were dating and still thought it was sweet and cute to encroach on each other's space.  I think I would be less forgiving nowadays.  :)
 
Happy Weekend!
 
 




3 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

1. I kinda miss my stash. Not that I ever really got to have one. The boys (and husband) usually inhale stuff before I can even get to it.

2. Isn't that the best idea? Ours stays pretty clean, but when I (finally, if ever) get a new car it WILL be spotless.

3. Jealous. Never been.

4. It has to be REALLY cold here (like 35 degrees or lower) before I'll turn on the heat. It only happens like, twice a year so it's not really even worth mentioning. But, I prefer a cold room and TONS of blankets.

5. I got stuck in Pittsburgh during Hurricane Floyd. That was super fun.

6. I'm BigFatGini on MyFitnessPal. Go friend me! :O)

Kate said...

I saw that cereal container idea on pinterest too but the truth is...I have too much crap to fit in a container like that!! HAHA!

Mama M. said...

Girl, we are like soul sisters.