Lately, I am a different version of myself. Apparently, I'm going through a "phase."
I'm not sure what to title this phase....and I'm still me....just different.
Lately some words have come out of my mouth...and once they escape, I'll look around thinking, "Did *that* just come from my mouth....my brain?!?!?"
Case in point:
1. I want to get my run in early today.
2. I think you should just spend the money and get a new computer.
3. I want to organize the bathroom cabinet today.
4. I think we can get rid of some of this stuff. (Seriously, my husband did the happy dance on this one!)
5. I want to organize the rest of the stuff in C's old room.
6. I want some snow!
7. I need a schedule to keep my mind on track.
8. I really don't want to watch anymore TV today.
9. Chocolate really doesn't sound good to me right now.
10. I AM breaking through this goal of mine!!! I AM!
I know, right? Just not me.
Someone has invaded my brain, and I am a mere shadow of myself. :)