There are sometimes questions I ask that either a) have no answer or b) are answered, but are asked to make a statement. I understand that latter is an oxymoron, but hey...that's life, right? Here are the top ten rhetorical questions I ask with great frequency...
1) Are you cuh-RAY-zee?!?!?!
2) What the HECK ever happened to personal responsibility?
3) If your friends told you to jump off a cliff, would you? (yes, I ask this out loud)
4) Why can't good-for-me foods taste like a chocolate chip cookie?!?!?
5) Where'd the money tree go?
6) And just how much is this going to cost?
7) How can I help?
8) Can you give me a minute....or a week?
9) Have you made a decision about (insert decision to be made here)?
10) Can I have a hug?