Few questions that I'm soliciting for advice...
1. A. said this morning that his stomach hurt. Not pukey, not #3 stuff, it just hurt. I made him go to school (because I had to meet an inspector at 8, and it was my turn for the carpool). I saw him after chapel this morning, and he was still complaining of a stomach ache. We gave him some crackers and took his temp (no temp), and I offered to bring him home. He said he wanted to stay - even though he wasn't feeling the best. Should I have made him come home?
2. I signed A. up for a kid's marathon. They run 1 mile every other day until Oct. 16. Then on that morning, they all get together and run the last 1.2 miles. He started out strong, and now is crying every time I tell him its time to run. He wants to be done with it. We're on mile 17. Should I let him quit, or do I push him to finish.
3. I have lost my running mojo. Honestly, I have no desire to start again. But I know its good for my body and my brain. I know that my body needs exercise to loose weight (learned by trial and error over the years). Do I just power through or give it up?
4. I have my fancy new camera. I love love love it. Every time I pull it out to take pictures I feel all happy and butterfly-ish in my stomach. I love it! Now....what to do with this kind of passion?
5. I'm tired. Do I work or do I nap? Wait...I already know the answer to this question. Sleep will have to wait.