2. Her side of it: "Well, it is what it is. I knew he was married, but we really didn't talk about her. No, I have nothing to say to her - she really wasn't a part of this. I have no regrets."
3. Um.....WHAT?!?!?!?!? He.is.married.
4. What the heck ever happened to things like PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and INTEGRITY?!?!?
5. I about stroked out screaming at the TV, and its not even 9am yet.
6. I'm picking strawberries with the boys today.
7. And a sweet, sweet friend.
8. Mmmmmmm. Love me some strawberries.
9. The next few weeks are crazy.
10. But will be filled with fun.
Ok! 5 Question Friday!!!
1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
I enjoy gardening, taking the boys to the zoo, and playing with friends.
You'll notice I'm a "appreciate the small things in life person" as opposed to "I need to be a big shot and do big shot things all the time."
But "big shot" things are fun to do once in a while....
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
There's a few different brands I'll use. We have 3 that we will use depending on what's on sale, and I know they will work on my husband's grimey clothes and not flair up A's eczema.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
BLT's! I LOVE BLT's in the summer!!! Especially the ones that are made with fresh tomatoes just-picked-out-of-the-garden - when their all warm from the sun, and the tomato juice runs down your forearm after the first bite. Oh.my.heavenly.
4. Do you have any talents?
I wouldn't actually call anything I do or possess a "talent." I don't play an instrument. I'm not athletically gifted. One thing a few friends have said to me over the past few months is, "Sandy, you are soooo talented at being a good friend." So...perhaps that's my talent?
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
I'd be an expert at making money (while putting forth very little effort). :) Not saying that money is the end-all-be-all, but it would be nice to have one less thing to worry about. That, and I'd love to be able to be a philanthropist. There's a lot of need out there, and I'd love to be able to help.
If that's not feasible...I'd be an expert in all things health-related. The more I learn about medical stuff pertaining to my body, the more I want to learn overall. How nutrition can cure some diseases, how our bodies are so wonderfully made. And I wouldn't be one of those Dr's that goes with the rest of them either. I'd find real answers to real questions - and keep my patients off statin drugs. Yep, that's what I'd do.