2. I'm finding I do much better throughout the day when allowed to sleep in until 7:30.
3. 8:00 - even better.
4. My boys play very well together.
5. Especially when conspiring to cover something up.
6. Playdates at my friend, Jen's house are tons of fun.
7. I want to be like her when I grow up.
8. I maybe allergic to some essential oils used at spa day this week.
9. Netflix on the wii is considered awesome in my book.
10. We like mud.
Ok, 5 Q F!!
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I am sooo judgemental. I need to take my eyes and throughts off other people (out) and put it on God (up).
2. Write about a time when you got lost.
I've only been lost once. I was on my way to Midway airport in Chicago to pick up my dad from the airport. I got off a Cicero Ave. and drove and drove and drove. That is one long road. So, I stopped at a gas station in the middle of the (wrong part of) town. I parked far away from the building so I didn't clog up a pump when I wasn't gassing up. I got out and started to walk toward the building, when the gas station attendant came RUNNING out at me, told me to get back in the car, and gave me directions through an open slit of my window. Then, as I'm pulling away, he yells to me, "Don't stop again, now you hear?" I didn't stop again until I found the airport.
3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
I've got 5 star hotel taste on a camping budget.
Camping it is.
4. Have you donated blood?
No, but I need to! I have too much iron in my blood, and need a good blood letting.
5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Budget, budget, budget. I've been Ramsey-ified, 'budget' is the first word in his dictionary.