I'm brain dead.
I'm trying to go from "overwhelmed" to just "whelmed" one to-do list item at a time.
So, here's a few lists for your viewing pleasure:
Things I'm happy about:
- I've managed to stay clear of the Easter candy since Sunday. Granted, this only leaved me 2.5 days candy-free...but this is a faaarrr cry from previous Easters.
- I'm still cleaning and organizing.
- I've managed to get a gigantic mailing out for a (hopefully) large fundraiser
- I'm getting audits done
- My husband appears to be on the mend after ASKING to see a Dr. on Monday
- My friend's bone scan came back negative for cancer.
- I have a "biggest looser" statue (a.k.a. Naked Man) in my refrigerator after my weigh in yesterday
- Even though I'm stressed out and totally over committed, I'm still managing to get a good night sleep and take care of myself by exercising
- I'm meeting new people and loving getting to know them.
- I got the SCRIP payout done in record time this week!
- A. needs a haircut as he's starting to look like he has Bieber-fever. This is my job. I'm just lazy.
- I double booked a week this summer, and need to rearrange the calendar. It's already so marked up...I'm not sure it will be legible come summer.
- Thanks to our monsoon season in Michigan, A's baseball practice was cancelled tonight. His first game is tomorrow night. Should be humerous.
- April was a month of too much out-go. There's just too much month left at the end of the money. Glad the 30th is only days away.
- My backyard is now a pond.
- C. pee'd on D's side of the bed yesterday morning. Apparently, he had a VERY full bladder.
- C. asked me today why I look like a pirate. I'm not sure how to respond to that.
- C's class has a field trip to a farm on Friday. C. cannot go due to allergy/asthma issues. :(
That's all I got. :)