1. I'm living on the edge: posting a random Friday list on a Saturday.
2. I'm the baby of the family, and apparently rules don't always apply to me. At least, that's what I think.
3. I'm in a frame of mind lately that is finding it difficult to make excuses for other people's behavior.
4. I'm trying not to be judgemental anymore, but that doesn't mean I have to accept excuses for being rude, selfish or just plain inconsiderate.
5. I had blood work done a few months ago because I had lost over 10% of my body weight. It's amazing at the marked improvements a clean diet can make! Probably another 10-15 pounds before I can successfully move down a size.
6. I'm hoping to start phasing out some thyroid meds within the next 6 months. YAY!
7. I have a few ideas for a new series and possibly a new meme on my blog, but am unsure where I want to go here or what I want to do with it...so you'll just have to wait and see. My mojo is running in short supply lately.
8. I have a 7 year old who is in a state of disequilibrium right now. He's trying to push away and earn independence, all while showing no growth in responsibility. I'm struggling with this.
9. Is it ironic that I am offended by political correctness? How funny is that?
10. A friend of mine from my high school class found out yesterday that her biopsies came back positive for breast cancer. My heart is so heavy for her today. Please pray for her and the miracle she needs to be healed.