Friday, October 15, 2010

Random Friday List (and some 5QF!)

1.  I'm a big bloggy slacker this week.

2.  But I hit my new audit goal for the second week in a row.

3.  I have "pumpkin pie" flavored creamer in my coffee.

4.  This last week has been dubbed "apple orchard week."

5.  Pictures to come.

6.  C. is home sick from school today.

7.  A. is off school today.

8.  Today I'm praying for patience.

9.  I'm hoping for sanity too. 

10.Never hurts to have lofty goals, right?





Check out Mama M's blog to play along.  Really....its the easiest one out there!!!

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  Gluten free gluttony.  Yum.
2. Do you fold your socks?

I do.  And yes, Kate....I'll be updating the list with my sock drawer clean out soon.  :)  I'm kind of afraid to go there.  You'll see why when the post goes up.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?


How everything you eat does something to your body.  Minerals, protein, additives, etc.  But I'm headstrong, and even if I had been warned I'm not sure if I would have heeded the warnings.  I'm the type of person that has to learn the hard way.  (Hmmmmm, and I was just wondering last night where C. gets that personality trait from....ugh).

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

He is type A.  I (most definately) am not.  He's a little OCD.  I'm not.  He follows rules.  I break them.  He respects authority.  I challenge it.  He's quiet and reserved.  I'm "out there."  He's firm, I'm fluffy. 

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
Fun, Crafty, impulsive.
the Mr. said, "Ugh...is this for a blog thing?"
And then he said, "giving, loving, loyal"

1 comment:

Knowly said...

I love you hubbys comment for #5. Sounds like something my hubby would say.