2. I'm praying about balance....and (hopefully) achieving it.
3. Today is "special person's" day at C's preschool.
4. He chose me.
5. I'd be lying if I said it didn't score some lovin' points with me.
6. I've made some interesting observations about people over the past few weeks.
7. I'm still processing them, but I'll share when I'm on the other side of it.
8. Tonight is family/pizza movie night.
9. I have no movie for them to watch.
10. Apparently, a trip to the library is in my near future (free movies there!).
Ok....onto M's 5QF.
1. What do you listen to while driving?
A bit of everything. Radio,ipod, kids fighting, kids reading, kid (A) getting sick, the loudness of my engine...you know, all the fun mommy things. :)
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Nothing is my least favorite. I love it all. Really, I do.
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Ummmm, ask me in about 5 years, and I'll send you a picture of where I'm living. :)
4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Yes. I laugh at people who say, "I'll never own a minivan." It's just a vehicle, not an identity. Pish.
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Not for me....unless the store smelled whonky....or I got them at a garage sale or something. From the store? Not usually. For the boys? Yes, almost always. I'm not sure why the double standard...but it is what it is. :)