320. Sleeping in during a thunderstorm.
321. Timing the errand running down perfectly so we don't get drenched.
322. Miracle Foot Repair lotion.
323. Having the perfect amount of cash in the envelope to cover the bill.
324. The perfect summer day: not too hot, not too cold, and no bickering kids!
325. The excitement on the boys' faces when they get mail in the mailbox.
326. Having people compliment me on my children's behavior while shopping. (at 2 stores in a row!!!)
327. All the new pregnancy announcements.
328. And I'm not the one who's announcing! :)
329. A productive nap time.
330. Friends who remember the insanity of having a toddler.