Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random Post Halloween List

- So, Halloween is over as of Monday.  As of Sunday, Christmas decorations were out in full force.  Ugh.

-  I'm already started my Christmas shopping (actually, started it in June), but that doesn't mean I'm ready for "Deck the Halls."

-  I need to get the Halloween candy out of my house.

-  I need to get back on the running bandwagon (see previous statement)

-  I had a crazy-not-at-all-went-like-I-planned morning, but I recovered quickly and everything turned out ok.

-  My kitchen is a mess.

-  I will soon have help organizing my mess.  I'm so grateful, but afraid that she'll hate me when she sees how disorganized I really am. 

-  I need to get the Halloween candy out of my house.

-  C. is watching Strawberry Shortcake, and I'm perfectly ok with that.

No comments: