Monday, November 28, 2011

Just some sentences

I'm tired from the holiday weekend.

Turkey, mmmmmm.

My kitchen is still organized.

That, in itself, is a modern day miracle.

I need a good dye job.

Perhaps before the holidays?

I took the boys out on Black Friday.

Twice.

Bribery worked both times.

And I ran into a dear friend at Hobby Lobby.

I don't have a plan for my Christmas cards.

I'm ok with that.

Our Christmas decorations are up.

It feels good to decorate the new side of the house.

I love 3M command strips.

I'm decking the halls with them.

And my husband is not complaining.

I love my good friends.

I'm still tired....

...and I still have audits to do this evening.

This concludes my post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post reminded me that I purchased some command hooks - now I need to use them! Simon used scotch tape to hold up some christmas lights...